Monday 22 April 2013

CMM&S Mail April 22, 2013

Hey CMM&S fans!  Today was a great mail day.  I received my SampleSource samples, a Nail Polish Canada order with my OPI Nail Envy and my Konad double-ended stamper and an envie of coupons from Canadian Freebie Hunters.

I didn't take a picture of the coupons I received or my order this time, but I wanted to share what I received from SampleSource with you!  This one came with lots of goodies!





TRESemmé Platinum Strength Shampoo and Conditioner

Snuggle Cuddle-Up Fresh Liquid Fabric Softener

Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief toothpaste
 

Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream – Light/Medium skin

Hawaiian Tropic® Silk Hydration™ SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion


Catelli Healthy Harvest Pasta ( Came as a FPC)


Sunlight® Triple Clean™ Laundry Pacs
 

TUMS® Freshers™

Jergens® Natural Glow™ +Firming Daily Moisturizer (Received Medium - Tan)

 
Breathe Right Nasal Strips


Sunlight® OxiAction Lemon Fresh Dishwasher Power Pacs


John Frieda Frizz Ease 

Missing: Quaker® Harvest Crunch® Crunchy Granola BarsThis was part of my order, but for some reason I didn't get it?

Let me know what you get once you receive yours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and will try to respond to all comments!