Friday 22 February 2013

Influenster VoxBox Opportunity

Hey guys, if you joined Influenster, check your emails!

I just got an email saying I'm eligible to try and qualify for a VoxBox (sample box).  I filled out the survey and was told they'll let me know I was qualified.  This isn't the Canadian VoxBox, because it had USA on the form, but I could choose Canada and submit my "Opt In" request for the VoxBox.

This is the email I received:

 Hi Debbie,

We're excited to announce the next VoxBox Program with Influenster! We think you might be a great fit, but just to be sure, we've got a quick survey we need you to take. Please complete our pre-survey by Sunday, February 24th and answer a few questions for your chance to qualify. This does not guarantee that you'll receive a VoxBox. We'll use your answers to determine if you're a fit.
To Take the Pre-Survey
Login to your account with your username: floweredangel
Go to your Fun File on your profile and click on "Feb13 VoxBox", On the Feb13 VoxBox Badge page, you'll find a link to the survey.
OR Login to your account and click here .

This survey will close on Sunday, February 24th at 11:00 pm. You can expect an email from us in the next few weeks if you've been selected.

Good luck!
-The Influenster Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and will try to respond to all comments!