Friday 8 February 2013

Swagbucks Upcoming Birthday Updates

Hey Swagbucks fans!  I received a head's up that Swagbucks is planning a huge 5th birthday bash for February 25, 2013.  There will be 5 winners of $1000.00, a Swagcode Extravaganza worth 135SB if you get all the codes, games and other earning opportunities!

Now is also a great time to join, because you can use the sign-up code 5THBIRTHDAY when you register and get an extra 90SB for joining.  In total, you'll get 120SB just for joining which is equal to more than $1.20 because you can cash out for a $5.00 Amazon.ca card at 450SB!

Have you held off on joining Swagbucks because you're not sure how it can benefit you?  I earn at least $25.00 in Amazon.ca a month, and lately I've been making $50.00 a month with very minimal effort.

Come join me at Swagbucks and I will do my best to keep you updated on all the latest news, updates, codes and more at my Facebook page and on the Blog.

Join me at Swagbucks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and will try to respond to all comments!