Friday 22 February 2013

Mail Day Feb 22, 2013

Hey CMM&S fans!  Today's mailbox was full, but of nothing really exciting!  I did get my flyers, which is nice.  We're supposed to get them on Thursday and Friday, but they're hit and miss sometimes so it was nice to see that I got them this morning instead of late Friday evening.

The rest of my mail was junk mail, letters from Blue Cross for my husband and a catalogue from Sears.  I don't shop at Sears so don't know why I got it as I didn't request anything as far as I'm aware.

So, nothing exciting really, but I'll have to check out my flyers and plan my shop on Saturday.  Safeway has a milk coupon, so definitely going to have to print that out and get some milk, and I am probably going to do my usual RCSS shop.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you got in the mail today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and will try to respond to all comments!