Thursday 14 March 2013

CMM&S Mail Mar 14, 2013

Hey guys!  Today's mail came with a few goodies again!  I love when I see "packages" in my mail.

I received my order from Amazon.ca for the Rise of the Guardians BluRay Combo Pack. We had gone to see this in the theatre when it was out and it was fantastic!  We all loved it and it was a no-brainer that this was going to be one of the movies we had to own.  This was ordered and paid for through my Amazon.ca gift card balance which comes from my earnings from Swagbucks and other sites. 

I also received my sample from ShinyMode today.  The website states that the ShinyMode pads are made with ecological, biodegradable products and no bleaching chemicals were used in the pads.  Their sample offer is still showing on their website, however it states they're currently out of stock.  Perhaps these samples will come back.  You can purchase their products directly from their website if you're interested in trying them out.  I'm not sure that anyone would necessarily be interested in my "review" of these or not? *LOL*  I can tell you the packaging around the pad didn't open easily, it ripped.

I also got my contest win from the Feisty Frugal and Fabulous blog!  They had a contest to win 1 of 50 Schick Intuition razors!  I can't wait to try this out and let you guys know how I like it.  I have used many different razors over the years, but I've never tried these ones because they seemed so expensive.  I do understand that sometimes you need to pay more for a superior product, so stay tuned as I'll let you know what I think once I've tried it out a couple times.


.

CMM&S is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and will try to respond to all comments!