Friday 15 March 2013

CMM&S Mail Mar 15, 2013

Good morning CMM&S fans!  Another day of goodies in my mailbox! 

I received a sample of Eucerin day and night anti-wrinkle creams.  This sample is actually still available on the Eucerin page HERE.

I had signed up as part of the Similac Club ages back for a friend who was having a baby, thinking I could help her out with coupons and such, however she decided to breastfeed and didn't need any of the coupons, so I offer these for trades now.  I actually have two of them available if anyone is interested.  You can message me on my Facebook page, or leave me a comment on the Blog that you're sending me an email at moneymakersandsavers@hotmail.com.

And last but not least, I received my samples of Krisda Splash from Coupon Nannie.  She was offering her readers a chance to try out and review the samples and I was chosen.  I will be doing a review about these shortly.  I can tell you I've already opened one of the packages and tried it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and will try to respond to all comments!